- Spain vision, and activities in Critical Raw Materials (CDTI, Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Economy). Carolina Rodriguez. Sherpa EIP Raw Materials.
- The European Innovation Partnership in Critical Raw Materials. Flor Díaz Pulido. Deputy Head of Unit Raw Materials, Metals, Minerals and Forest-based Industries (F3) European Commission.
- Mining and extraction of Critical Raw Materials in EU. Mark Rachovides. President of Euromines.
- The FEMAC case – Future Emerging & Modern Agriculture In Catalonia. Elisabeth Molina Sánchez. Project Manager. FEMAC.
- Experiences and opportunities for developing innovative approaches over clusters. Antonio Novo. Managing Director of the Cluster IDiA (Investigación, Desarrollo e Innovación en Aragón).
- The Knowledge and Innovation Community in Critical Raw Materials. ENEA – Collocation Center South. Dario della Sala. (ENEA).
- Critical Raw Materials in the Nanotechnology Value Chain. Paolo Matteazzi. President of MBN Nanomateralia / President of NANOFutures.
- Critical Raw Materials, a challenge to Research, Development and Innovation. Etienne Bouyer. French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA). Adjunct director of the New Technology for Energy Program.
- Critical resources and Circular Economy, the case of the Region of Lapland, Finland. Kristiina Jokelainen Senior Adviser, Regional Council of Lapland.
- Urban Mining for Critical Raw Materials Supply: an Italian University Spin-off Company as a Successful Case Study. Francesca Beolchini. Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering at the Department of Life and Environmental Sciences (DISVA) of the Polytechnic University of Marche (Ancona, Italy).
Boosting circular economy through innovation and cross sectoral collaboration. Lorenzo Chacón. IAT. General Secretariat of Spanish Platform for Environmental Technologies.
Critical Raw Materials in the Ceramic Sector. Encarna Bou. Instituto de Tecnología Cerámica (ITC).
- Circular economy application to different sectors: wine and ICT. The case study of HAproWINE project. Soledad Gómez González. Fundáción Patrimonio Natural de Castilla y León.
- Cobalt substitution in PCD cutting tool materials. Piotr Klimczyk. Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (Poland).
- Graphenea. Jesús de la Fuente. Director General.
- ONYX Solar. Isabel Sánchez. R&D Technical Manager.
- CARTIF. Pedro Acebes.Chemical Engineer (Process Engineer).
- MONOLITHOS Catalysts Ltd. Iakovos V.Yakoumis. Chemical Engineer Managing Director.