- Each paper must have at least a booking (not needed that is the first author’s one).
- It is only accepted one paper per registration.
- There is not a maximum number of authors per paper.
- The papers that opt for publication in Transportation Research Procedia must be sent in English.
- A selection of papers will be published in a special issue of the journal Transportation Research Procedia.
- The papers that opt for publication must be sent twice: first, throw the platform filling the online form. And then, filling the Procedia template, and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 15th April 2021.
- The extension of the paper in the Procedia form must be between 3 and 8 pages (therefore, it can be a different version from that of the Congress, so that it adapts to this extension). Both documents (Congress template and Procedia template) must be sent in English.
- The review for the papers for this special issue will be made after the Conference.
- The papers must be presented in the technical sessions of the Conference to be considered for the publication in this journal.